When you need skilled IT resources for complex projects, large-scale, iterative deployments or short-term tasks to fill gaps, Applied Computer Solutions Workforce Services delivers the right resource to get the job done.
Finding the right fit for any organization starts with understanding the technical requirements of the job and the internal culture of the organization. Applied Computer Solutions Workforce Services takes a partnership approach with our clients; first we identify your hiring goals and challenges so we can be a value-added resource. We have a very disciplined process that allows us to prioritize our client needs and provide the right match. Applied Computer Solutions has taken the knowledge and expertise gained and applied it to creating a staffing solution that meets your technical requirements and cultural needs.
Solves the problem of finding the best IT talent within our substantial network to support our clients staffing needs:
- Contract: Perfect when you need resources, but have no FTEs budgeted, require specialized skill sets for the short term or are facing an expedited drop date or product launch.
- Contract to Hire: Ideal for “trying out” a new employee to ensure you have the right fit; also a good approach when FTE budget is forecasted in the future, but needed now.
- Staff Augmentation
- Managed Staffing
- Permanent Placement
- Works closely with the you to understand the needs for the engagement
- Quality resources: W-2 resources with proven experience who have passed background checks
- Partnerships with agencies with a global footprint
- Workforce Services manages the resources
- Deskside Support Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Service Desk Technician
- Server Engineer
- Program Management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Engineering and Technical Support
- Business & Systems Analysts
- Project Logistics Coordinators
- Project Data Coordinators
- Information Security Engineer
- Desktop Administrators and Technicians – Hardware/ Peripherals
- Field Engineers and Technicians
- Data, VoIP, Wireless
- Site Survey and Asset Inventory
- Firewall and Security
- Help Desk Telecom Cabling Engineers and Technicians
- Call Center Support