Operators need an easy way to implement their vast library of services. Applied Computer Solutions’ solution-based integration services are the foundation to getting there.
We have built the programming talent and product knowledge to deliver on BSS/OSS integration, services orchestration, legacy network abstraction, and full enablement of existing tools. The future of integrating new solutions is Applied Computer Solutions, the partner that fully understands the complete technology stack.
Applied Computer Solutions has been instrumental in thousands of use cases delivering solutions that have improved productivity, saved OPEX, and enabled new revenue sources. Applied Computer Solutions provides resell, support, and integration for a broad network and data center OEMs and platforms. This experience, combined with our software development and Linux practice, helps clients to implement SDN and NFV functions to use automation to reduce cost and deliver services quicker.
Cloud Management & Orchestration
- Unified tool set – Applied Computer Solutions has invested heavily in assisting clients in unifying their cloud management toolsets. We help pull together the tools and the information available to help proactively manage issues and to expediently respond. We are especially experienced in the introduction of KVM/OpenStack into the Data Center.
- Orchestration – Applied Computer Solutions has been helping clients automate provisioning functions for 10+ years. This experience perfectly positioned us for providing orchestration professional services
Bridging Tools & Expertise
- Applied Computer Solutions has aggressively focused on helping our client bridge from their present traditional appliance based networks to a virtualized SDN environment. Building abstract layers over the existing infrastructure makes I operationally smoother to begin to shift. We have helping make change graceful.
- We have built our practice to purposely marry traditional network knowledgeable talent with developer talent. The tendency is to have leave out one or the other. We know the network and bring rich software disciplines to our engagements.
Service Provisioning Expertise
- Provisioning multiple vendors and layers. Some of most exciting projects are services provisioning through many layers of the network. We are involved in projects in the EPC, RAN, WAN, WIFI and DC.
Legacy Automation & Abstraction
- Vast library of platform templates
- Service modeling experience & templates
- User and programmatic northbound interface builds
- Tools for short development and turn-around time for new services
- Mapping service models to device models tools & disciplines
- Validation of service configuration tools
- Transaction-safe activation of services across vendors
- What-if scenarios (dry-run), pre-flight test the effects on the network for a service creation/change
- Maintaining relationships between services and corresponding device configurations and vice versa
Service Orchestration & Automation Toolsets
- Cisco Prime
- HP OpenView
- Juniper Junos
- Brocade Network Advisor
- Arista EOS
- Riverbed Tools Suite
- SMARTS from EMC
Platform Experience and Active Involvement:
- Wireshark & Snort
- CLOUD AUTOMATION
- SDN & OPENFLOW
- PACKET ANALYSIS
- REST & SOAP
- Network APIs
- Network CLI
- Legacy OSS
- C, C++, PERL, PYTHON, JAVA, R, C#, RUBY, etc.
- AJAX & Websockets
- SQL & noSQL